Welcome to National Health Association of Thailand
The National Health Association of Thailand was established in 1995. The members are comprised of medical doctors, dentists, pharmacists, nurses, public health technical officers from all related organizations and others who are interested in medical and public health from nationwide both in central and regional part of Thailand. We work for the proposed of promoting, supporting and dissemination of knowledges on public health as well as governance of harmony and welfares for our members.
1) To provide and support public health activities and tasks in all aspect at national level.
2) To disseminate public health knowledge for public and support for research and development as well as enhance knowledge, exchange information and research experiences among members and related agencies
3) To enhance governance of harmony and synergies among members for national development
4) To enhance security of members welfare and wellness
5) To support and strengthen relationship of another national and international organizations and associations which have the same propose
6) To dedicate in public health for public on a basis of ability
7) To advocate national policies, plans, projects and activities for public health development in all relevant stakeholders 8) To build networking for public health implementation at national and international level
Copyright 2014 Department of Health : Ministry of Public Health
88/22 M.4 Tambon Talad Khwan Tiwanond Road Amphur Muang Nonthaburi 11000
Tel. 0-2590-4000 Fax. 0-2590-4356
E-mail : email@example.com แผนที่บน Google map
About HIA | Stucture | History